Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Copco Cup

I must give credit where credit is due. My dear friend Kristi got me this cup for my birthday and I am completely obsessed! It's BPA free, dishwasher safe and keeps my water cool! I love bringing it on my long drives to LA or just around town doing errands. The lid stays on perfectly tight so spilling is never a worry! And it is not half bad looking either. You can get it at bed, bath and beyond or amazon. I am sure more places sell it too. It's only around $8. You'll end up saving a lot of money on water bottles and I love that it's helping save the earth as well! Enjoy.

5 comments:

  1. Does this cup not "sweat"? Love it when they don't so it doesn't get everything wet. I saw some at Target like this but they were significantly more expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie- it does NOT sweat. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 2 of them and I use them everyday. Love them.

    ReplyDelete