Friday, September 24, 2010

slight obsession





I used to wear platforms, heals or wedges everyday. Being 5'1" I need all the help I can get. But as of lately my back has been hurting from lifting kids all day. I also walk to school to pick up kids so I need a shoe that is comfortable but stylish. I have started to save my higher shoes for night's out and church only. The top metallic pair of Top Siders I got beginning of the spring. They are pretty much my everyday shoe and are thrashed now. Last week I invested in the second show. The black with gold studs. I am excited to start wearing these almost daily now. I found this last pair made of patent leather online today and think they are pretty amazing. These all run around $80-$90 but are well worth the investment. You can pretty much find them anywhere now but to see them online try Nordstrom, Sperry Top Siders or Piperlime. This is my testimony of the Top Sider. And I am sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment